Fire | Water | Mold Damage Restoration | Restoring Peace of Mind
ServiceMaster of Bethlehem, the leading provider of fire, water, and mold damage restoration services to commercial and residential properties in the Lehigh Valley, is seeking an experienced Crew Chief or willingness and aptitude to learn. Schooling and training opportunities are available.
Crew Chief: Fire & Water Disaster Restoration
What do I need to be successful?
- Confidence in providing solutions to problems.
- Detail oriented and understanding of the importance of safety.
- Dedication to working full time and overtime hours.
- Available to work weekends and on-call hours.
- Being personable and creating a positive customer experience.
- Ability to utilize technology and basic math.
- You should be comfortable working inside and outside in disaster affected areas.
- Capable of lifting 50+ pound equipment unassisted on a regular basis.
- IICRC Certification required. If you are willing to learn, we will train you for this license.
- Must pass a Background Check.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean record.
Why should I choose ServiceMaster of Bethlehem?
In addition to being a part of a locally owned company with over 30 years of history, here are some highlights of what full time members of the team are offered.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Comprehensive training and company sponsored schooling.
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Retirement benefits.
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
- Company provided work cell phone.
- Performance incentives.
- Highly competitive compensation with earning potential of $40,000 – $60,000 in the first year.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit smofbethlehem.com.