Fire | Water | Mold Damage Restoration | Restoring Peace of Mind
ServiceMaster of Bethlehem, the leading provider of fire, water, and mold damage restoration services in the Lehigh Valley is seeking a full time Technician. Training opportunities are available.
Technician: Disaster Restoration
Job Type: Full-time
What do I need to be successful?
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Confidence in providing solutions to problems.
- Detail oriented and understanding of the importance of safety.
- Dedication to working full time and overtime hours.
- Being personable and creating a positive customer experience.
- Ability to utilize technology and basic math.
- Willingness to learn and train for industry standards.
- You should be comfortable working inside and outside in disaster affected areas.
- Capable of lifting 50+ pound equipment unassisted on a regular basis.
- Must pass a Background Check.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean record.
Why should I choose ServiceMaster of Bethlehem?
In addition to being a part of a locally owned company with over 30 years of history, here are some highlights of what full time members of the team are offered.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Comprehensive training and company sponsored schooling.
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Retirement benefits.
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
- Performance incentives.
Salary: $35,000 – $55,000 / year
Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit smofbethlehem.com.