One of the most commonly asked questions ServiceMaster of Bethlehem receives is, do I have mold? Often times, a home or business owner will ask our experts how to determine if they have mold, and how to remove it.
The leading cause of fires in the kitchen is unattended cooking according to the National Fire Protection Association. Even a small kitchen fire can cause significant damage. In the unfortunate event that you do experience a kitchen fire, after the fire is contained, use these tips to stay safe and get the cleanup process started.